Six Hours One Friday by Max Lucado




I read this book during some of the toughest times in my life. God reminded me of the power of the cross. I was not only encouraged but knowing about how powerful those "six hours" were that it changes everything now and will continue to change the future.

Death lost it's power. Death has no power in my life as I am not afraid to face it because of what God has done for me in His mercy. I thought my life had lost its meaning. But I learnt that God gives meaning to my life through his death and resurrection. Nothing else can take that meaning away. But God's power can take the unwanted meaning that I put into my life.

This is a great book that will inspire you to realize how much God loves you and to what extent he went to demonstrate that love for you.

Try this book, you won;t be disappointed.

Disclosure: I received a sample for review purpose only. No monetary compensation was received. The above post reflects my personal opinion. 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment