Some more great books for kids from Zonderkidz!



A sticker and activity book featuring the classic art from The Beginner’s Bible!
My 7yr old was not too interested in this book. It is geared for younger children. Hands-on learning about creation makes it a very interesting learning experience. It is an inexpensive book and can be bought without much thought for travel, a small reward or a gift.
The wonders and joys of nature come to life through age-appropriate puzzles, activity pages, and stickers in The Beginner's Bible Wild About Creation Sticker and Activity Book- featuring classic art and simply written content from The Beginner's Bible. 


My son loved the book about the Good Samaritan. He sat and read it right from the first to the last page.It kept his attention and vibrant colours made it a pleasurable reading experience. I asked him to tell me the story and he was able to describe the characters, place and the plot. Very well written and will make a great addition to a home library.

Disclosure: I received a sample for review purpose only. No monetary compensation was received. The above post reflects my personal opinion.

0 comments:

Post a Comment