Learning to forgive is very important. A Paws & Tales Review.

Forgiveness. It is a hard word for us as adults. We know it is good to forgive. It is not an easy thing to do. But oh! the joy of forgiving and being forgiven is unexplainable. 

 I read this somewhere: "Holding a grudge against someone is letting someone live rent-free in your head". It is clear as daylight to me, why I should forgive.

I have been drawn to Chuck Swindoll''s DVDs , ever since we watched our very first Paws & Tales DVD. It is one of the best tools to teach good values and it definitely helps build Godly character in them.


Episode #1: "The Hullabaloo at Hunker Hill"
Hugh brags that his soapbox derby car is the fastest and dares Staci to drive it and see. Never one to back away from a challenge, Staci takes the car out for a spin... a spin that turns into a disaster at the bottom of Hunker Hill! Was it sabotage or an honest mistake? Now The Club must decide whether to get their revenge, or to forgive. (Ephesians 4:32)

Episode #2: "The Great Go-Kart Race"
The big go-cart race is coming up. Everyone's got their own ideas about the best way to grab the big prize. But when they can't agree to work together, The Club discovers just how hard it is to be on the winning team and the importance of working together. (Philippians 2:3-4)

This DVD features two full-length episodes, music videos, activities for kids, and parent helps.

What made this DVD more interesting was that it was centered around go-cart racing. The theme is very clear and easy to understand for children and they will remember it. There are 2 catchy songs about forgiveness. CJ and Staci are always up to something and their club is buzzing with plans and ideas. Gooz is one sassy and funny character. Always willing to give her opinion! 

I have been using the phrase " I forgive you" with my son for quite sometime and this DVD nailed it. Now he gets the idea behind the extent to which someone can be forgiving.

We watched it many times and never got bored of it.You should try at least one of the DVDs from Paws & Tales!

Disclosure: I received a sample for review purpose only from Tyndale Publishers. No monetary compensation was received. The above post reflects my personal opinion.

 

2 comments:

nicolthepickle (Nicole Graham) said...

Hey. thanks for stopping by. :)
My DD doesn't watch much yet, but this looks pretty good. I'll keep my eyes open for it.

SM said...

I introduced Paws & Tales to my son when he was 3. It is calming to watch the story.

Post a Comment