A mom''s take on 2012 Spring Collection from Geox

Geox has been one of my personal favorites for my son ever since he took his first steps. They were of such great quality and worth every penny spent. We do not compromise on quality when it comes to footwear, especially for little feet that needs space to grow.Geox has the best shoes for children!

Another reason that I chose Geox as my son's first pair was because of their technology that makes their shoes breathable. Geox shoes are also called as " shoes that breathe". This mommy has recommended Geox to many other mommies and their kids love Geox shoes. Our latest addition is the shoes that light up! I bought it one size up and sonny CANNOT wait to wear them! 





I had the chance to attend the media preview of the Geox Spring Collection and here's a sneak peek of their colorful Spring Collection for 2012. I loved that they had bright reds for kids!




 Geox has all the beautiful spring colors in their collection. If you want footwear that will give you total comfort while adding a splash of color to your outfit, you should consider choosing Geox. 

Ever since I started having back and knee problems, I am all for quality over style. Honestly, as a mom who needs to be on my feet through the day, I need to rely on comfortable, good quality shoes that will carry me around. Plus, it has to be durable. I find all my conditions satisfied in Geox shoes and they add style and color too! They are an expensive brand but I do not regret paying when I know that I will be comfortable all day in them. They hold up very well even when used everyday.

They also carry a huge collection for all of you who adore high heeled shoes.


I have my eyes set on a cool pair of sneakers from Geox! I can take on summer in full speed with these shoes!






 Everyone in the family can walk in comfort with Geox! They are suitable for work and just for a quick trip to the store. 

Have you tried Geox?


Disclosure: I received a discount for a store purchase.No monetary compensation was received. The above post reflects my personal opinion.

0 comments:

Post a Comment