Kelloggs - An easy and healthy way to start a day!


 I love Cereal not only for health benefits but for the ease with which I can make ( or pour?!) it. From my very early years, Kelloggs has provided families with tasty and healthy choice for breakfast. 

I take pride in being a part of the Kelloggers Network and will be sharing my thoughts with you from time to time on different products from Kelloggs.



 I received a box which contained the following products from Kelloggs - Cinnamon Pops, Brown Rice Krispies, Mini Wheats, All Bran Cereal Bars, Rice Krispies Bars in Strawberry and Cocoa.We also received 2 bowls with the roosters!

The Brown Rice Krispies is wonderful to have among all the sweetened cereal. It neutralizes your taste buds midweek. I also liked the fact that they are made with brown rice. I thought that it would be easy to identify this box at a store if Kelloggs would change the colour of the box into a light brown? I have to closely look for " brown" in the box or I will be bringing home a different cereal.

I loved the Cinnamon Pops as I am fond of cinnamon flavor. My son didn't seem to like it all that much. Maybe the cinnamon was a bit strong for him. I didn''t find it to be too sweet, just right.

Mini Wheats Centries are little bundles with fruit flavored filling inside. Personally, I prefer the plain ones over the centries. My son seemed to love them! He calls them "pillow" cereal as they resemble mini pillows. 

My favorite was the All-Bran Cereal bars in orange-cranberry flavor. They are crispy, crunchy, mildly sweet with just a tinge of orange-cranberry flavor. They give me so much energy and I always carry them in my bag to work. Truly, this was the winner of all!

The Rice Krispies in strawberry and cocoa flavor, was all gone even before I got around to asking my son if he liked them and wanted some more. Doesn''t that say it all? Here''s more from my son - " Rice Krispies are the best!".

We will continue buying Kelloggs as it makes my breakfast easy and healthy! 

My son loved the cereal bowl and asked why the rooster was not on any other cereal boxes?! Good question. 

My request to Kelloggs

It would also be nice if Kelloggs  mentioned on the cereal box where our food comes from. 
" Imported for ..." is all that is mentioned. I hope it is not from somewhere I do not want it to come from like most things are coming from ! Instead of leaving it to our imagination, it would be nice if it read something like " Product of ......" or " Manufactured in ......". 

Kelloggs, is that something worth considering?


Disclosure: I received a sample for review purpose only. No monetary compensation was received. The above post reflects my personal opinion.

0 comments:

Post a Comment