The little yellow box with baking soda in my kitchen, is all I knew about Arm & Hammer. Little did I know about their wonderful environment friendly products! Fir 160 years, Arm & Hammer has continued to effectively use the power of baking soda in a neatly packed container to use for baking and several other purposes.
Today, consumers appreciate that ARM & HAMMER® Baking Soda is an effective, yet gentle cleaner and a real alternative to using harsh chemicals, which makes it great for use around food, kids, and pets. It can also be used to replace other household and personal items that may have ingredients that are harmful to the environment.
I always use a small tray of baking soda all the time to keep my refrigerator free from odor. If you see Arm& Hammer's website, you can see the many products that carry baking soda as one of the main ingredients. You can also find more ways to incorporate baking soda as an effective cleaning agent.
Arm & Hammer sent me a big box of different Laundry Detergents to try and I am so glad to have been given the opportunity.
I sincerely love products that are kind to the environment and to my pocket . And Arm & Hammer meets both! Arm & Hammer Essentials Liquid Laundry Detergent provides more savings with consumers spending $0.21 per wash load for Tide Original versus $0.12 per wash load for Arm & Hammer Essentials Liquid Laundry Detergent.
- Combines Arm & Hammer Baking Soda with plant-based soaps.
- Available in Mountain Rain scent and Perfume and Dye Free formulas.
- Specially formulated for both standard and technologically advanced high efficiency washers.
- Gentle on fabrics.
- Contains no phosphates or bleaches.
- The new “New Clean Rinse”formula leaves less residues.
- Safe for septic tanks and contain biodegradable soaps.
The biodegradable plant based soaps boosted with baking soda have the cleaning power to tackle stains providing clean, white, fresh laundry at a fraction of the cost of the leading liquid detergent. The detergent is true to every word and thanks to the plant based soaps, my clothes will last longer. If you are financially savvy person, choose Arm & Hammer to save on laundry products
Available at retailers across Canada.
Sizes: 2.03L/35 wash loads – SRP: $4.99 - $5.99
3.12L/55 wash loads – SRP: $6.99 - $7.99
The new ARM & HAMMER plus OxiClean® Power Gel laundry detergent is made of a
revolutionary new gel formula that is thick and powerful , providing more power in every drop.
When I used it with some of my child's stained shirts, I used it as a pre-treater and since it has the consistency of a gel, it sticks to the clothes during the wash and eliminates stubborn stains. It is also easily rinsed out in the process.The baking soda simply freshens the fabrics and gives it a clean smell and look.I really look forward to using this on some of the clothes that need some stain-fighters.
The new gel formula attacks the toughest stains to power them out, quickly dissolves in the wash, and then rinses clean, leaving no residue behind.
Available in an Ocean Breeze scent. Delivers 31 medium wash loads in the 1.62 litre size
Available at retailers across Canada
SRP: $4.99 - $5.99
If you want to remove tough stains like dirt, grass, chocolate the first time you wash you, this is what you need - Arm & Hammer plus OxiClean. It is 66% the cost of other leading detergents on a a per wash load basis. After using this, I felt that this is a bit stronger than the Power Gel but delivers the same clean results. I am not inclined much on pre-treating clothes due to lack of time so this one was a hit during my laundry time. Stains removed, cleaned and freshened - all at an affordable cost. Perfect for me.
- Attacks the toughest stains to power them out, quickly dissolves in the wash, and then rinses clean, leaving no residue behind.
- The added power of ARM & HAMMER® Baking Sodahelps freshen, while the OxiClean stain fighters works to attack and remove stains.
- 2x concentrated enzyme formula works great on the toughest stains.
Available in Fresh Scent, Cool Breeze HE
Delivers 35 medium wash loads in the 1.84 litre size and
70 medium washloads in the 3.69L size
Available at retailers across Canada
SRP: $4.99 - $5.99
Arm & Hammer Essentials® Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets offer more for the same price as the leading brand. Offering 100 sheets per package - 20 sheets more, we spend less cents per sheet. I usually skip the fabric softener in summer and use it during the winter. So even 20 sheets extra will make a huge difference. It is clearly more value for money and isn't that something we all want?
- Contain biodegradable softening agents, natural essential oils.
- Softens clothes using plant-derived softeners
- Packaged in 100% recycled paper board packaging, making it a no-brainer choice for Canadian families.
Available in two long lasting fragrances inspired by nature: Mountain Rain AND Lavender & Linen
Available at retailers across Canada. SRP: $4.99 - $5.99
A BIG thank you to Arm & Hammer for sponsoring a giveaway exclusively for my readers! One of my lucky readers will have a chance to win the following:
- Arm & Hammer Essentials Liquid Laundry Detergent
- ARM & HAMMER plus OxiClean® Power Gel
- Arm & Hammer plus OxiClean
- Arm & Hammer Essentials® Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets
- Visit Arm & Hammer Solutions and leave a comment on your favorite / most practical solution.
Additional entries ( 1 entry each, leave a comment)
- Follow my blog on GFC
- Follow "Toddler Tales by Mommy" on Twitter.
- You may tweet once a day "Enter to #win a big pack of #Arm & Hammer Laundry Productshttp://tinyurl.com/3d2e662 . #Giveaway ends 6/20"
- Follow on Networked blogs
- Become an email subscriber
This Giveaway is open to residents of Canada until June 20, 2010.Random Generator will choose a winner and will be announced.
(Disclaimer: Thanks to Arm & Hammer and the PR firm for sending me the featured products for review purpose. I was not monetarily compensated for this review. Please note that the review was not influenced by the Sponsor in any way.All opinions expressed here are only my own.)