Review: Moon Dough by Spin Master

My first try with play doh was not successful as my little pack of energy - my son, loved to spill them all over and it was even hard to pick up the tiny pieces. And of course they dried out when I forgot to put them in the box.I thought to myself what would work for a kid and a mom..tadaaaaaaaahh! I heard about Moon Dough and was over the moon when I was asked to review this wonderful product. I figured it is more value for money if the product can be kept to be enjoyed for a longer duration.

The package does not only contain just the dough but it is a whole set which promises magical fun. For my son it is the best dough suitable for his age and they went the extra mile to include the animal zoo play set.Which toddler doesn't love animals?!


Moon Dough is an amazing molding compound unlike anything you have ever seen before. Launched last fall, Moon Dough became an instant hit. It is soft and marshmallow-like, cleans up easily, and never dries out so you can use it again and again. Moon Dough is the latest and greatest molding compound that kids love to make their own fun creations! Age: 3+

Package Includes:
• 1 Magic Molding Zoo
• 2 Winder Walkers
• 3 Animal Molds
• 1 Fence Mold
• 3 Colors of Moon Dough
Set-up was easy.

I just had to attach the base to the vertical frame, put on the stickers provided to give it a zoo touch. There is a gate sort of an attachment that is fixed between the vertical bars and that is where the animal figures go. The twister is located right on top and a little handle attaches to facilitate easy turning. With this you are good to go! Now stuff some dough ( remember to work the dough a bit to make them into a lump) into the animal figures, attach the legs and attach them on the gate.Twist the handle until the animal clips off the gate and walks away!

It is the coolest part where the child will know that the effort of stuffing the animal and the turning, has paid off! My son really looks forward to see the little animals walking. It is really a lot of fun. We sang some zoo and animal songs and it was a memorable time I had with my son.

The best feature is that even when left outside this Moon Dough never dries out.About the mess? It is inevitable :) My son did put it on the carpet and I did just like it was mentioned on the pack.Used a brush and a comb to scrap them off and vacuumed it.It wasn't bad. Overall, my son had fun with it and it keeps him occupied for a while and I can hear him talking to the animals.And mom-friendly too! 

I give Moon Dough 5 shining stars and it is simple yet wonderful.

This is just one of the amazing products that Spin Master carries. This will make a great gift for a 3 yr old as they will mould and smile their time off!

Suggested Retail Price: $19.99.

(Disclaimer: Thanks to Spin Master for sending me the featured product for review purpose. I was not monetarily compensated for this review. Please note that the review was not influenced by the Sponsor in any way.All opinions expressed here are only my own.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment