Life Choices Food ( R+G) 11/25 ( CAN)


There are days when we like to snack a lot and end up not having a real meal. I have been trying different quick fixes that are healthy. My little one loves chicken and since we avoid anything deep fried, he has learned to love baked stuff that still has a crispy texture. 

I had the chance to try Life Choices food and chose the Chicken Strips. They were awesome in taste and I love the fact that they are coated with flax, whole grains and oats. Chicken Strips can be served either as a snack or as a part of the main meal. We loved it and my little one gives it a thumbs up! 


Our chicken strips are made with our premium quality chicken; vegetable grain-fed, raised without animal by-products and raised without antibiotics. Our custom-made *Multigrain Coating; with flax, whole grains and oats, provides sources of Omega-3 and fibre.

It is a great alternative to buying unhealthy frozen foods. Frozen foods should only take a fee minutes of our time and not our health. I would definitely buy Life Choices Food again as I know I am not sacrificing my family's health for lack of time to cook. I only hope that Life Choices make all their products available at the stores so that we have a variety to choose from

Where to find Life Choices Food?

Please make sure to look for Life Choices products in the organic / natural section of your grocery store! 


Giveaway:
Thanks to Life Choices, 1 lucky winner will win the following worth $25 in retail value:

3 boxes of mac n cheese
1 free product coupon
3 $1-Off Coupons
And an insulated lunch tote (kids can draw on it!)



0 comments:

Post a Comment