The gift of fun, joy and peace !

Apart from Christmas traditions, I also have a tradition of purging unused, unwanted and not-played with toys. Reasoning with a toddler about "need" and "want" ? Wish me luck. "Look Mommy, it's not the same toy. See this is a car and that is a monster truck. This airplane can fly and that one..ummm..can just walk on wheels."


There can never be such a thing a having too many toys, especially when there is so much of VARIETY. I guess. That's where I throw my hands up in the air and surrender to the sweetness. I get carried away into  a world of imagination where I listen to stories I have never heard before.Then I tell myself, "Maybe I should let it be. It won't be long before he'll be hanging out with his own buddies and mommy won't hear these stories often."

IMAGINATION takes wings and takes flight to a land filled with cars and trucks. Yeah, a princess here and a pony there.He's ok with a dash of pink.But nothing brings more joy than to hear him mimic cars and have conversations with them. Many a times, I pretend to be busy so that I can listen to his creative conversations. Priceless.

He hasn't asked anything specifically from Santa this year. We have been talking to him specifically about how giving is better than receiving. It is a hard pill to swallow especially when mommy gets so many toys for work! He's been understanding and responding well, so I decided to secretly review his favorite toy and quietly slip under the tree as my gift of love & appreciation.

Enter Chuck & Friends.

Chuck and friends are the coolest bunch to be around. They hang out at the junkyard and talk about races, helping each other and Chuck's got the cutest face.( Take that, Lightning McQueen!)

TONKA CHUCK & FRIENDS TUMBLIN' CHUCK  Dump Truck





This would be one of the most interactive toys that you will come across. He's called Tumblin' Chuck because he really does tumble. Rolling and doing somersaults are some of the fun things he has up his sleeve.



It is extremely well-built and sturdy. Chuck will endure the rough weathers in the hands of a little boy. It is made of warp-resistant plastic.Well, Chuck is a dump-truck, so kids will dump things on it. It will take some weight and I am sure my little man will definitely stand and load himself in. It is pretty big.




This is a very entertaining toy that is packed with surprise phrases, wheelies etc. I think this will be an unforgettable toy as the kids will feel like they really do have relationship with Chuck.Did I mention that Chuck can say over 50 phrases? That's a truck full of talk! 

Chuck has also some musical tunes programmed into him. He can go into nap-mode when not in use. Your child can also have a quite, peaceful playtime without the sounds by just turning the switch off.


Thinking of a gift for a little boy? Give him this gift of fun, joy and peace! The best Christmas gift for a little boy.

Not all toys have the perfect combination of fun, learning, quality build, attractive looks and sound and currently on sale at Toys R Us for $35.97 ( reg $59.99).

Only Chuck.

Disclosure: I received a sample for review purpose only. No monetary compensation was received. The above post reflects my personal opinion.




0 comments:

Post a Comment