Believe it or not , this sale is HAPPENING !

I have featured See Kai Run shoes on my blog and we totally LOVE them!

40% to 50% off - are you kidding? NO ! 

RUSH and take advantage of their sale to buy some good quality shoes for  little, active and growing feet.

 See Kai Run is offering free shipping within the US for orders of $50 or more.

For Canadians, I searched at many online shopping sites like Shop.ca and Amazon.ca but was disappointed that they did not carry them. Amazon.com has See Kai Run at good sale price. I have bought shoes for my son from Amazon.com with reasonable shipping charges. They also charge a flat rate for import duties and even refund you some credit if the rate was lesser than the flat rate. 





Visit See Kai Run to see their selection

0 comments:

Post a Comment