Motorola has launched a cutting edge device that will make a great, high-end Father's Day gift - MOTOACTV.
Especially if your dad is a fitness freak or a golfer ... read on.
Why will a man fall in love with this? See what it can do and you'll know why!
- GPS tracking -Outdoor tracking of distance, pace, speed, elevation
- Accusense™ technology- Indoor tracking of distance, time, speed, calories burned, and heart rate
- LIFE TRACKER- Measures your daily step count and the calories you burned
- Smart performance monitoring
- Workout planning tools online
- Performance goal management tool
- Audio Coach - Audible reports on your pace and split times
- Activities tracking-Tracks running, cycling, walking, golf (software required) and over 40 other activities.
To me it sounds like having a personal coach to track performance, show what I have achieved and even keeps a count of the calories burned. Wouldn't that be something to brag about?!
MOTOACTV can track tons of other activities that can get the heart racing, including running, cycling, weight training and more.
You can read more about MOTOACTV on Motorola's website.
Motorola wants to celebrate dads this year by offering a special prize pack to one of my lucky readers.
You can win a prize pack that includes a visor, golf balls, towel and t-shirt.
Disclosure: I was not compensated in any form for this post. Information is provided by the sponsor.