"Jesus Calling " - Devotional by Sarah Young


Jesus Calling is a devotional filled with uniquely inspired treasures from heaven for every day of the year.  After many years of writing in her prayer journal, missionary Sarah Young decided to listen to God with pen in hand, writing down whatever she believed He was saying to her.  It was awkward at first, but gradually her journaling changed from monologue to dialogue.  She knew her writings were not inspired as Scripture is, but journaling helped her grow closer to God.  Others were blessed as she shared her writings, until people all over the world were using her messages.  They are written from Jesus’ point of view, thus the title Jesus Calling.

This devotional is the perfect size to carry in my bag. I love to read when I take the subway and it has been awesome.Every month starts with a verse and it is like God's promise for the month. The devotional is written in a way that you'd feel like God talking to you directly. I have really enjoyed reading it in that style. This devotional is meant to be used for a whole year. I have already started reading it and look forward to reading and listening to what God has to speak to me each day.

It can be purchased for $8.99 from Christianbook.com


Disclaimer: I received a sample for review purpose only. No monetary compensation was received. The above post reflects my personal opinion.

0 comments:

Post a Comment