Christmas Gift Guide: Libre Tea Mug ( R+G) 12/15 ( US / CAN)


I have been battling a throat infection for over a week now and warm tea that I carry to work has kept me going. Did I say warm tea? You got it right! I have been keeping my throat hydrated and warm with Libre Tea Mug - with my favorite loose leaf tea in it.

 Tea lovers just gotta have this !! Enjoy sipping your favorite tea at home? Now take them with you on the go!

Libre Tea's new tea mug has a glass interior and polycarbonate exterior . It comes with a stainless steel filter. It is meant for loose leaf tea and for you "on the go".

There are a umpteen number of varieties when it comes to loose leaf tea. Now the luxury of enjoying them wherever you go! Feel chilly? Keep this tea mug filled with awesome tea on your table and  keep your throat warm! That's what I am doing now as I write this.

2 ways to drink a warm glass of tea: Watch the video here.

My colleagues envy me whenever I am seen with my tea mug! I love this tea mug even more as it comes with a neat handle and less chances that I will let it slip off my hands.

Know what? I have this colleague who is really nice to me and I know what I will give her this Christmas - Libre Tea Mug. Am I worried about the cost? Absolutely not. It costs only $26 now, (sale!) for something as nice as this that can be used everyday. 

This Libre Tea Mug is one of the top useful gifts for the holidays!

Gift it:

Makes a great gift for coworkers, friends, mom, dad and everyone who likes tea. Love tea - that's the only criteria!

Win it:

One lucky reader will have the opportunity to win a Libre Tea Mug right here on my blog!




Disclaimer: I received a sample for review purpose only. No monetary compensation was received. The above post reflects my personal opinion.

1 comments:

Post a Comment