Christmas Gift Guide: B.Toys - Stackadoos

Perfect first Bristle Block set or the ideal add-on to other collections.
  • Chunky, soft pieces are easy to connect
  • Feel good in little hands
  • Modern colors. Inspired designs.
  • Booklet filled with building ideas included
  • Beautiful, reusable bag makes great storage
  • 68 pieces!
I wish I had bought these as the only blocks for my son! These are AMAZING. I have never seen bristle blocks before so even I was fascinated with it and we build everything from the idea book that came with it. It is so smooth to put together and there is no fighting with the block. The shapes are so well made that it makes any idea look great! The round wheels snugly fit the little vehicles we made and my son went zoom around the room!




These bristle blocks do not make any noise when putting them together. So my plan is to even take them to church with us and let my little one stay occupied for a little while. Or even for a play date-why not? My son quickly learned which side of the blocks will fit better. Knowing this will help the structure not fall apart.

We could make almost 3 pieces with the 68 pieces, at one time. Love the reusable bag as we can store them away safely! It has been a big hit with my son.

B.Stackadoos will be an interesting gift for toddlers, preschoolers and even older kids.

It retails for $28.77 on Amazon.com and is available at most retailers.

Disclaimer: Thanks to the sponsor for providing me with the featured product for review. No momentary compensation was provided.Opinions are my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment