Seventh Generation Diaper Donation Program

So, I finally decided to break the silence. 

After dealing with 2 weeks of my son being ill I was really ill for 1 week with bacterial infection and a high fever that took long to come down. All this with hubby working in another city and I was handling things alone. We planned to move to another city and well that still is under much prayers and thought. We were able to spend some family time together for Thanksgiving and it was beautiful! Being a mom can be hard - physically, mentally and emotionally. Having gone through a tough time recently, made me think of other moms who are also facing hardships financially. With a bundle of joy in their hands, moms cannot but help smile when they look at the toothless grin from their precious baby. No matter what the situation.

Raising a baby is not only hard but it is also getting expensive. I have appreciated the help that so many of our friends have poured when I had my son and I always felt so grateful when I received diapers. It is something you cannot do without and especially in winter.

Seventh Generation is aiming to reach their goal of giving away up to 240,000 diapers to 40 shelters in Nova Scotia, Quebec, Ontario, Alberta and British Columbia. This means a donation of up to $160,000 in diaper value to a charitable cause that rarely sees corporate assistance. 

I was chosen to be a part of the Seventh Generation Diaper donation program and was sent a few packs of their wonderful diapers to donate to a charity of my choice. The first thought that crossed my mind was the church I go to. They are always reaching out to the community and every Thanksgiving they serve a delicious meal for the community to let them know that they are loved and any family that simply wants to be together for Thanksgiving can head over for the meal and have a lovely family time at the table! Volunteers do a great job of putting this event together. Since my son was sick, I quickly met with the church secretary and explained to her about the program. She said that the diapers will be given to moms in need as they work with such a group. It was a great feeling to be a part of this  generous program organized by Seventh Generation.

I am convinced by their product quality ( my son had a viral rash and guess what we used safely? Seventh Generation diapers) and glad that few other moms had the opportunity to use these great quality diapers. 

I want to thank Seventh Generation for this event and for being so thoughtful of a baby's need and extending their helping hand to moms who really need an extra serving of help.

Mommies, I encourage you to hop over to see what's brewing at the community of Seventh Generation! Let us show our support for a brand that has gone above and beyond just selling their products. Reaching out and giving back to the community. 

Disclosure – I am participating in the Seventh Generation program by Mom Central Canada. I received compensation as a thank you for my participation.  The opinions on this blog are my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment