Winners and more...

Congratulations winners! You have won some sweet stuff! Will be emailing you shortly.

Endangerables Music CD & Plush Toy - Diana said...

I did not hear from the winner of Pocoyo Let's Party DVD and it is way past the 48 hrs within which the winner is supposed to respond. So I chose another lucky winner!

Pocoyo Let's Party DVD - Rae T. (Auqakuh) said... 31

I am getting together some wonderful products that your family will be able to enjoy together! I believe in spending quality time with my family and love for all of you to be able to spend time with your family. So you will have some goodies for giveaway that will promote family time..it is so important for children to have strong ties with their family. 

I try to spend as much time as possible with my little son who is always bursting with energy. I am reading a wonderful book now and I loved how the author put it " As mothers, we are the strongest voices in our children's lives". Everything we do matters in the life of our kids. Somethings we do go unnoticed and nobody appreciates, but God sees it! Even all these unnoticed deposits we make in the lives of our children, will have a long lasting impact in their life. Knowledge of this, gives me the strength and patience and not get tired of parenting.  Above all, I am so glad God picked me to be mama to my little one!

Enjoy every moment with your family and celebrate the beautiful summer !


Also, look forward to a Strider Prebike review!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment