Review : Gomu - An Eraser Wonderland!

This is a hot new product for children 6+ and I just realized why something so small can be such a hit!
   
Gomu is the only collectible eraser which comes in a ton of shapes..one to suit your taste and style! The different categories are Pet, Surf, Zoo, Fashion, Ocean, Beauty, Gadgets and School.Each eraser has a different Gomu point value. Gomu points let you know how rare your eraser is. The higher the point value, the more rare the eraser is. So mix and match! The Gomu collector tool gives you information on every eraser so you know just what your collection is worth. 

I was sent a pack of Gomu erasers and how fun they look! They do not just look pretty on the outside but even on the inside. 
I opened the eraser that looked like a mini suitcase and it had all the details of a suitcase on the inside too..it is too good to be an eraser!It is also solid and firm and does a good job of erasing. It is wonderful for school going children.


I remember collecting stuff like this while I was in school and the trend still continues in school! I guess it is so fun to trade stuff and kids will not only enjoy collecting these erasers but will enjoy trading them for their favorites. And also they start less than a dollar, so it can even be a tiny, affordable gift or reward that parents can use to discipline and encourage good behavior.I am sure the kids will look forward to what will be the next shape they will get.

And I have already kept my favorite ones aside!

(Disclaimer: Thanks to Spin Master for sending me the featured product for review purpose. I was not monetarily compensated for this review. Please note that the review was not influenced by the Sponsor in any way.All opinions expressed here are only my own.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment