My son got his first Bible as a gift from Unlce P and it happened to be from Zonderkidz ( link). It was a bit of too much information for his age. When I had the opportunity to review My Toddler Bible from Tyndale Publishers, I knew it would be perfect for him. We have been reading it everyday and as I read it to him, I can sense that he understands the story. Here is why it is one of the best Bibles for toddler:
- Each story is no more than 2 pages and most of it is pictures.
- This Bible is a collection of 16 stories from the Bible that will be of interest to a toddler. I like the way of teaching toddlers what is essential, little at a time.It is a perfect example of not overloading the little reader.
- It is a board book Bible.
- Simplicity at it's best. The stories are in a simple and understandable language.
- Bright and colorful illustrations. Toddlers tend to look more at pictures and the illustrator has captured the essence of the story in his talent.
Buy it from Tyndale Publishers for $12.99.
(Disclaimer: I was provided a review copy from Tyndale Publishers.I was not monetarily compensated for this review. Please note that the review was not influenced by the Sponsor in any way.All opinions expressed here are only my own.)