My Toddler Bible ( Review)

There is no scarcity of Bibles today..thank God for that! Infact, there are so many versions, for different ages.But they all tell the same message of love.When I grew up, I just had the normal KJV Bible. I do remember reading some Bible story books though. Today, thank God for creative people, our children get to read and taste God's word in such color and beauty. Hey, I love it too!

My son got his first Bible as a gift from Unlce P and it happened to be from Zonderkidz ( link). It was a bit of too much information for his age. When I had the opportunity to review My Toddler Bible from Tyndale Publishers, I knew it would be perfect for him. We have been reading it everyday and as I read it to him, I can sense that he understands the story. Here is why it is one of the best Bibles for toddler:
  • Each story is no more than 2 pages and most of it is pictures.
  • This Bible is a collection of 16 stories from the Bible that will be of interest to a toddler. I like the way of teaching toddlers what is essential, little at a time.It is a perfect example of not overloading the little reader.
  • It is a board book Bible.
  • Simplicity at it's best. The stories are in a simple and understandable language.
  • Bright and colorful illustrations. Toddlers tend to look more at pictures and the illustrator has captured the essence of the story in his talent.
This will be a great way to introduce God's word to your child. If you love to read Bible stories to you children and especially if you have a toddler, this is something you and your  child will enjoy reading together!

Buy it from Tyndale Publishers for $12.99.

(Disclaimer: I was provided a review copy from Tyndale Publishers.I was not monetarily compensated for this review. Please note that the review was not influenced by the Sponsor in any way.All opinions expressed here are only my own.)
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment