Can a 2 yr old talk blog lingo?

Seems like he can!

I have to share this with all of you. My son who started daycare recently ( 2 weeks ago) came home yesterday and spoke to me in blog lingo while we were out in the lawns. Guess what he told me?

"Mommy, please follow me! "

I burst into peels of laughter and i did follow him!

He probably had no idea about a blog but certainly he is exposed to it. Maybe he can start something like a Toddle Blog when he grows up! How on earth does a 2 yr old talk b-lingo? I guess it was just the timing that i started blogging and he picking up new vocabulary, made it a inspirational-joke for mommy!

It was a hilarious kind of motivation for me to do more on my blog, my little one can really inspire me to achieve more :)

I have been reading a very interesting book and will be posting a review soon. I think that book can speak to each one of us ( i can hear you itching to know the name!) in a very simple yet in a profound manner. I hope to complete it this weekend, i can't wait to get to know the end, but i am enjoying every bite of it!

I have been doing some groundwork for some amazing reviews and giveaways that are coming up real soon. I have made it very easy to enter your responses for the entries and you will not be going through the hassle of entering a "random word" each time to publish your comment. I love comments or like some say i " heart " comments.There's nothing like waking up to a inbox filled with lovely comments! However, I want my readers to enjoy the experience of entering a giveaway without technical hassles, in a short-time and patiently hope for a prize!

~Fewer clicks, same entering quality & quantity and a more sparkling experience~

So, you have something to look forward to on my blog and i know you are going to love it!

I am off to make some friends in the blogosphere! Have a great weekend and blessings to you!

11 comments:

Andrea Kruse said...

I am here from New Friend Follow! I also have a 2 year old very exposed to the blog world. He things UPS & Fedex are in cahoots with Santa ... and every package is for him. Lol.

http://adventuresinallthingsfood.blogspot.com/2010/07/follow-fridays-lots-of-blog-hops-2.html

Jacque said...

Hi there! I'm a new follower from Friendly Friday. Nice to *meet* you. Look forward to reading more. Isn't that funny - "Mommy, follow me!" Sounds adorable and he looks super cute too! :)

Tanyia said...

I am your newest follower from Social Parade!

http://xsurvivingmotherhoodx.blogspot.com/

Ron Cooper said...

Esther,

I’m following you now on Friendly Friday Follow! Please follow me back on my blog “Inspire!”

Ron

http://inspiredbyron.blogspot.com/

Christine said...

Very cute story...kids really do say the darndest things! I'm following you from FFF!

Anonymous said...

Awww! So cute!

Thanks so much for stopping by! I'm already a follower!

Kim

Anonymous said...

Newest Follower from Social Parade. I hope you can stop in and see me at www.hootiebee.blogspot.com

Carrie said...

Hi, and thanks for stopping by my blog! Following you back!

Jennifer said...

Hey there! I like your blog template. I've never seen one like yours. Following you from Social Parade!

Jennifer @ http://heavenlymommy.com

Marjory Skousen said...

Thanks for coming by my blog. Following you back and it looks like I was 101! How fun.

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Happy Friday....Have a few hours to blog hop....Love nights like this.......Hope you will stop by....new giveaway on my holiday blog...A BOOK EXTRAVAGANZA!
http://teresa-grammygirlfriend.blogspot.com/
http://grammyababychangeseverything.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment