Shortcut to a Christmas Feast.

I'll admit. I am TIRED. It is the time of the year to be excited. It the end of one whole year. Work, family, cooking, cleaning ( know that endless list?) has me drained out. Not to forget the cold and cough that storms us every winter. The sleepless nights that I have been through, offering sips of water to keep that cough down - I need to rest!

I have been looking for some great recipes for Christmas and even made a batch of cookies with my son. But I don't think I can do it one more time. I wrapped the gifts , wrote out the cards and mailed them. I am too tired to cook for the holidays. If I really want my family to enjoy this beautiful season, I should take it easy and not fret and sweat about the "treats". 

Though my family would be completely ok with that, I just can't seem to bring myself to "rest-mode".My house needs to smell like Christmas ! 

You may be a super-mom who's got it all under control or someone like me who just needs some time-off and away from cooking up a storm!

There is a shortcut to enjoying a great feast without getting overworked and stressed out about planning the perfect seven course meal.

I was relieved to see some delectable treats that taste absolutely YUM and they are effortless to make.



It had a mild but flavorful taste. We love anything coated with cornflakes and it comes with the skewers too. So pop it in the oven and go watch TV for 15 minutes. The aroma will be irresistible but LET IT COOK. Resist the temptation to bite into a hot-uncooked-seafood- lollipop.


Voila ! This will be one of the best appetizers you have ever had.

Fully boneless, seasoned turkey breast with a flavourful crumb and cranberry stuffing and a pouch of easy to-prepare turkey gravy. It is just as easy as it sounds! It is packed with a flavors and the aroma is irresistible. My folks at home will go nuts for turkey, so this was welcome on our table.



There was a "must-have" sweetie on a my baking list. I was determined to make this work despite the hard work it needed. But after looking at this PC Red Velvet Cheesecake, I decided to put away my baking plan. Guilty of procrastination, I turned to find solace in just 1 piece of this cake that looked so heavenly!

One word - fantabolous! Ditch the calories and have yourself a Merry Little Christmas!


Disclosure: I received a sample for review purpose only. No monetary compensation was received. The above post reflects my personal opinion.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment