Gravol really helps, not just ailing tummies.

My intro to Gravol was when my little one had a severe bout of vomiting and I spent a good portion of the night at the hospital by his bedside. And since then, Gravol has found it's place in our home.

I am proud to share a great initiative that Gravol has undertaken to bring warmth to the hearts of several children.


 Gravol is taking part in an effort to raise awareness for the Children’s Wish Foundation. Gravol will be donating $1 for every Gravol purchase this December, (up to $15,000) in order to grant wishes for children in need.

The Children’s Wish Foundation has never refused a wish to an eligible child since it was established in 1984, and has granted over 18,000 wishes for children with life-threatening illnesses and their families. This year has been the most demanding year that the organization has seen in terms of granting wishes for children, with over 1,700 wishes that remain pending.

1,700. 

Wish I really had the finances to make all those wishes come true. The children and their families who are going through some testing times, really deserve it. Yet, I will be doing my part in giving. Every dollar will bring them a step closer to making those wishes a reality.

Check out this video here and make this a blessed season by spreading joy and health.

( If you are reading this and you are a millionaire, you know what you can do. Just do it.)


Disclosure: I received a sample for review purpose only. No monetary compensation was received. The above post reflects my personal opinion.

0 comments:

Post a Comment