Back to School 2012: Sistema & Klip It Lunch Box Systems - Very creative and user friendly !



Sistema has emerged as one of the most innovative brands in creating extremely user-friendly and attractive food storage containers that is made in New Zealand using high quality materials. Before you read further, I will lay out the basic idea of what we look for in food containers and how Sistema meets that criteria:


  • Freezer safe
  • Dishwasher safe in top rack
  • Containers without lids are microwave safe.
  • BPA Free -  Sistema Product is manufactured from materials which are free of both Bisphenol A and Bisphenol S.
Breakfast ...I LOVE. But sometimes I have to rush and end up missing the most important meal of the day.. Sounds familiar ti you? No more worries! Isn't this amazing? Cutlery that snaps in place and milk and cereal can be separate until you are ready to eat!




I was delighted to find Sistema products as they are not just cool in their functions but they look really nice. Locking systems work well and they are best suited for purposes they are made for.

This sandwich box is a match made in heaven for a full sandwich or half a sandwich and some snacks.


 This lunch box is something I love to carry as it fits a sandwich and you can close that compartment. The other side is divided into two which easily fits a drink and some fruits.





Sistema has an extensive collection for lunch.


I was also sent a couple of cooler bags, one of which I love and other not so much.

This fold up lunch cooler tends to snap off its velcro if I have to carry a complete lunch with water.It doesn't take weight very well.I think it is because the handle is attached to the top piece of the cover. This design could be improved.

However it does have one advantage. This lunch cooler can be folded up when empty.


But I would highly recommend this Maxi Fold Up Lunch Cooler. Perfect to take to school, work or picnic. Very well made and extremely easy to clean.


I cannot count the number of times I have lost spoons or have forgotten to carry a spoon. Just when I open my lunch...I will realize that I need a spoon! Just for people like me and also to reduce the purchase of plastic spoons, Sistema placed this product in the market - Cutlery to Go!

I see myself buying another of this for my son. At 4 yrs of age, he had no difficulty putting the piece together. It stays is place in the box as it snaps right in. The chances of it getting lost are slim.





My family has loved using Sistema products this summer. When you shop for lunch boxes for your kids make sure you take a look at Sistema collection. You will see how creatively their products are made.

You can see a list of retailers who carry Sistema products here

In Canada, you can shop for Sistema products at:
  • Federated Co Ops Ltd. (FCL)
  • HomeOutfitters
  • Porstyle
  • Safeways Canada Ltd.
  • Sobeys Canada
  • Solutions Canada
  • Stokes.


Disclosure: I received a sample for review purpose only. No monetary compensation was received. The above post reflects my personal opinion.

 

2 comments:

Suzie B said...

Wow! Some really great looking products! I can really see myself using these!

Thank you for sharing! :-)

SM said...

They are awesome, I am sure you will love them!

Post a Comment