DVD Review : THE BEST OF CAILLOU – Caillou's Mysteries & Adventures

Delightfully imaginative and intrepid, Caillou is ready to teach kids about nature, patience, creativity and outdoor activities.



 In these twelve new-to-DVD episodes, Caillou becomes a detective, takes his first trip down a water slide, and even learns how to fly an airplane!

My son can never get enough of Caillou's adventures! Every little boy can relate to Caillou in many ways. These adventure filled episodes were so fun to watch. To see 3 little boys race their cars down the track and the checkered flag....spirits were soaring high! Caillou's love for animals strikes a chord with my little animal lover. 

While we watched the episode where Caillou turns detective while looking for his cat, Gilbert, I asked my son ," Do you want a cat like Gilbert? ".

He said " No, I want a lot of animals."

I ask "Oh, you mean like a farm - with a lot of animals?"

He replies " No, like a ZOO!"

I burst into peels of laughter as we continued to watch more of Caillou and we shared some great conversations along the way!

 THE BEST OF CAILLOU – CAILLOU’S MYSTERIES & ADVENTURES DVD includes 12 exciting adventures, interactive games, coloring pages and a special message to parents.

SRP: $12.99 U.S.

Disclosure: I received a sample for review purpose only. No monetary compensation was received. The above post reflects my personal opinion.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment