Review: Sogno Coffee


Is it your dream to find that perfect cup of coffee? But among the thousands of chain coffeehouses and the dizzying array of trendy brands, where do you start? Actually, it's simple. Here at Sogno Coffeehouse, we know it all starts with the beans... and we're here to spill the beans. Truth is, many people have not had the pleasure of enjoying a real quality coffee. No matter the price, brand, or packaging, it all comes down to the beans. Sogno roasts only the finest Arabica beans in our one of a kind, custom-built roaster. The product is unrivaled: the aroma, the body, and that very first sip... it's like un sogno, a dream.

I do love a cup of coffee 2 times a week. Atleast. The smell of coffee is so invigorating. I get attracted to flavoured coffee so much that I forgot what real coffee smells like! I was longing for a real cup of coffee and I had the chance to try Sogno coffee. It smells like coffee...so aromatic. Pure coffee. 


Sole - The Sun [ Bold ]
Cielo - The Sky [ Medium Roast ]

Both the Bold and Medium Roast smelled wonderful. They make a delicious brew and  I love the real coffee aroma without any additives.Sogno Coffee is sure to take the world of coffee in its rich aroma! I really liked the blends and would definitely buy if they become available in Canada.
   Sogno Coffee comes in 10 oz and 16 oz bag  and available as whole bean or ground.
Sponsor Connect:
Fan Sogno Coffee on Facebook
Follow Sogno Coffee on Twitter
Disclosure: I received a sample for review purpose only. No monetary compensation  was received. The above post reflects my personal opinion.

0 comments:

Post a Comment