2012 Spring Trends at La Vie en Rose

In my previous review about La Vie en Rose, I shared with you about how comfy those darling pyjamas  were. I picked up one more pair and would love the chance to stay in them all day! But spring is around the corner and soon it will be time for those warm pyjamas to go into hibernation for a few months. 

( Tip: If you want a good deal on those pjs checkout those smashing prices on their website NOW!)

Let's Spring forward to new yet comfortable styles! 

I had the chance to do an in-store visit to check out the latest trends. I was greeted in beautiful colors of orange, pink, blue, white and black. They were vibrant, feminine, strong yet conveying  a subtle sweet persona.

This is not IT. Many styles and colors to suit your tastes. One piece or a two piece suit, you will find something that you might like.The bathing suits / swim sets are very stylish and I found them to be of good quality as I tried them on. The store personnel are always there to answer questions or offer suggestions.

The first set of pyjamas were something I coveted the moment I stepped into the shop. Not only do they look beautiful but they are equally high in comfort and quality. And that black bow in the pants, my favorite! The black roses against a pale pink background has made me fall in love with it.There are a lot of varieties to choose from. 

I find shopping for basic essentials to be a bit more difficult than it used to be.Post-pregnancy my body has undergone tremendous changes and this is one thing I dread spending time on shopping. But I knew it was time I spiced up my "basics" with some  colors. La Vie en Rose has a HUGE collection to choose from. Plain black and whites, skin tones, pinks, oranges, zebra prints and you can find matching basics to go with it. I am happy with what I chose and a bunch of thanks to the store manager for making this a pleasant shopping experience.I only wish that they include an anti-slip or slip resistant straps in their collection.

While you breeze through the spring collection , see what's on sale and take advantage of it!


Sponsor connect:

Get friendly with La Vie en Rose on Facebook

Follow La Vie en Rose on Twitter

Disclosure: I received a few samples  for review purpose only. No monetary compensation  was received. The above post reflects my personal opinion.

0 comments:

Post a Comment