Cheers to a New Year and a winner!

Happy New Year to everyone! May you be blessed and fruitful in all your efforts. Much, much happiness  to you and your family.

Hope you all had a great time with family and friends and ready for another wonderful year.

I was able to take time off from work and my blog. I so appreciate the time I got to spend with family and my close friends. Feels good and I admit I feel refreshed and look forward to interesting challenges in my life.

I have 1 winner to announce for Switched at Birth DVD. The winner is Carley L.

Some awesome giveaways have been lined up.Stay tuned! 

Here's a peek into what's coming up !!

A Mohawk rug worth $149! I can't wait to share how practical this rug is and it totally rocks my living room.


I hardly post any recipes as I do not have the time. But I will be posting some toddler tested recipes soon with some giveaways. Believe me, if my son likes it, anyone would LOVE it! If he loves it, then it its really AWESOME! You'll soon know what's been cooking!

0 comments:

Post a Comment