Christmas Cheer 2011 & a winner!



It is that time of the year again and  I am so thrilled to be hosting yet another cheerful event on my blog:

 Christmas Cheer 2011! 
( Please click to view 2010 Christmas Gift Guide)

This is an extraordinary event which will feature glowing reviews of some products that I have reviewed and give two  thumbs up for it as a great gift idea. I have received great and enthusiastic responses from some brands I love ( I know you will love them too! ) and I am happy to announce that this is going to be a great event which will feature not just wonderful but useful gift ideas.

 If the sponsor agrees to ship the item to the winner, my readers will get to participate in awesome giveaways where the lucky ones will WIN ! And the good news is we will have many giveaways !! 

Readers, please help me spread the buzz by posting the Christmas Cheer button on your blog / website. I will soon be announcing the list of gifts that will be reviewed. Please check on the this page : Christmas Gift Guide 2011

What are the  products that will be reviewed and included in the Christmas Gift Guide  ?

Toys and games for children, cool gadgets, gift baskets filled with goodies, gifts for the family and home.

Duration of the Christmas Gift Guide

I will actively review and promote gift ideas on my blog from Nov 1-30, 2011. However, I may be open to continuing the event into December depending on the number of products being promoted.


Stay tuned for more as we come closer to the start date!

~~~~~~~~~~~

Now on to the winner...

Congratulations to the winner of Zonderkidz Storybook Bible!

Diana said... 8

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment