Loblaw Baby and You - Have you joined?

Once upon a time ( time flies by so fast that now I recall the newborn days like it was ages ago!) I was reading, thinking  and everything I did was for my baby. I just wasn't sure if I was doing the right thing, so I always read books and spoke to other moms about their experiences.

Wisdom is something we often gain from our experiences in life, but we can also gain wisdom through experiences of others. And I can boldly say that having inputs from other parents have definitely positively influenced some of my decisions. In short, I love to be where I can ask questions, share my experiences and learn from others. Without a doubt, it has saved me a lot of time and money.

To help new parents, Loblaws, SaveEasy, Your Independent Grocer, Real Atlantic Superstore, Valu-mart, and Zehrs and Dominion stores in Newfoundland and Labrador, have launched a Facebook page-Baby and You dedicated to bringing value to your shopping experiences.

It is a community where you will find some money-saving coupons ( who doesn't like to save some bucks and put them back in your pockets?) from great brands and worth-considering tips from mommy bloggers. You can join the chat and have great conversations with other parents - be it about which stroller is practical and stylish or about parenting, you will be glad to hear from others.You will find links to Mom Talk, Baby Talk, Exclusive savings and even some contests.
 
Overall, you will just enjoy being there with everyone! Hop over to see what the buzz is all about!!

Disclosure – I am participating in the Baby and You program by Mom Central Canada on behalf of Loblaw Companies. I received compensation as a thank you for my participation. The opinions on this blog are my own.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment