Book Review: Everything the Bible Says about Heaven




I love to read books about heaven. I know I can live without knowing what heaven is like because I am sure that I will see my Lord Jesus face-to-face one day. But all the things that I have read about heaven in the Bible and what I have heard from many sermons, has only made me more curious!

This book is true to its title. All the scriptures that talk about heaven are mentioned and the author has commented on it. However I did not find it interesting as most of the pages are filled with the Bible verses, which I usually read from the Bible. I expected more from the author when it came to him expressing his view. I do not disagree with his views. Maybe a little bit of structure and some examples would have made it better. Writing about heaven is not so easy, but I would have liked to see some more explanations to the scriptures that were referenced.


"Book has been provided courtesy of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc.
Available at your favourite bookseller from Bethany House, a division of Baker Publishing Group". 

0 comments:

Post a Comment