Review: Make Father's Day a special one with Hallmark!

If you had read my previous reviews about Hallmark products, you would know how perfect their products are for every occasion in life. Now with Father's Day approaching, I was sent a product that would make a perfect gift for a dad.


Hear the story behind your photo. This elegant photo frame is made of solid wood and includes recordable technology. It allows for up to 10 seconds of recording time.
Before I say anything about this frame, let me tell you that if you purchase 3 Hallmark cards, you get this frame for a reduced price of $19.99. It is regularly priced at $29.99.


This is a lovely recordable photo frame that allows you to record up to 10 seconds. It is not much of a time but maybe a few words from the kids would really make it special. I like the words on the frame " Life makes the best story". It would make a nice gift for dad, mom, children and also for couples.

I plan to give it to my dad with a picture of him and me. It will guarantee a smile on his face every time he sees it. There are other gift options for Father's Day from Hallmark. If you are on a budget, just a card from Hallmark personally signed will mean the world to a dad! How I love greeting cards! I collect every card that my family sends me. 

So visit your local Hallmark store to see what gifts are in store!

Disclaimer: Thanks to Hallmark and the PR company for sending me the featured product for review. I was not monetarily compensated for this review. The review was not influenced by the Sponsor in any way.All opinions are only my own.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment