Review: Think Hallmark for this Mother's Day!

A mother understands what a child does not say.  ~Author Unknown
 
Isn't it so true how mothers have the heart to understand children at exceptional levels? It is funny sometimes when my toddler says something and hubby would look at me as though he has no idea of what my son was saying. He would just tell me once and I would understand right away. Even if I do not have time, my heart would just go all the way out to know what he is saying from his little mind. Yes, he has my heart all wrapped around him. I feel what God has given to a mother is so magical and the best blessing of all.

Moms share a special bond with their children - young or old.This Mother's Day, do not forget to let your mom know how much you appreciate her for all that she is. She truly deserves to know and hear that.

Hallmark wants to make sure that Moms everywhere feel special and have created wonderful gifts! One gift that really stands out is the "Mom & Me - Conversations to Keep Recordable Book".
 
When my son says really cute things, I so would love to record it to keep hearing that sweet voice even 20 yrs later! Did Hallmark know what I wished for?!

Create memories with recordable conversation books.  Each page features one or two open-ended questions to prompt an imaginative response from the child. With the touch of a button the conversation can be played back. 

Some questions maybe hard for a 3 yr old, but questions like "What will you do with a million dollars?" are sure to trigger some funny responses.My son told me today that he wanted to be a bird so he can sit on top of a fire-truck or ambulance or police car ( most of his sentences end with the mention of 1 of the 3 vehicles!). You can record 1 or 2 answers a day and recording seems fairly simple and easy. 6-7 yr old children may have even more interesting answers.

It makes a great Mother's Day gift as it has many interesting questions involving the child and mommy.More so, it will be mommy who would treasure these responses and playback all the memories.

This product retails for $29.95.

Disclaimer: Thanks to Hallmark and the PR company for sending me the featured product for review purpose. I was not monetarily compensated for this review. Please note that the review was not influenced by the Sponsor in any way.All opinions expressed here are only my own.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment