We have been consciously making efforts to make "green " choices and slowly switched to environmental friendly laundry detergents. If you notice, I review many green products on my blog and it is just a reflection of my choice to use products that are kind to the earth and eliminating all chemicals from home. Especially having a young child and detergents, cleaners filled with strong chemicals, is so not a good choice.
When I was feeling so contented with my bio-degradable detergents, along came rolling by these really cool looking laundry balls! Just when I thought I made the smartest choice, Mango International offered me with a more smarter choice - the Eco Laundry and Dryer balls!
"Mango develops and finds products that get talked about. They are conceptually fresh, technically excellent, environmentally mindful, fun and functional."
I was happy to receive the FatCatGreen Laundry and Dryer Ball Kit which includes three Eco Laundry Balls, three refill packs, two Eco Dryer Balls, and one Stain Remover for review. I do not have to carry my heavy detergent can to the laundry room in the basement anymore. I simply walk down with these almost weightless balls and use it just like I use the detergent.
The difference? Is in the result!
- The FatCatGreen Eco Laundry Ball contains non-toxic mineral oxides that increase the alkalinity of the water, effectively making the laundry "wetter" to gently and thoroughly separate dirt from the fabric.
- They eliminate detergent residues, saving water, electricity and time, and are suitable for both cold and hot washes.
- Each ball can clean up to about 60-90 loads, giving a softer wash without the need for fabric softeners.
- The Eco Laundry Ball is free of detergent and soap with no harsh chemicals, phosphorus, Boron, ABS, LAS or SAS.
- The FatCatGreen Eco Dryer Ball lifts and separates fabrics in your dryer for a fluffy and soft result.
- The FatCatGreen Eco Dryer Ball reduce drying time by up to 25%, and eliminate the need for dryer sheets and liquid softener bottles, which usually end up in landfills.
- Dryer balls make ironing easier by reducing static and creasing, and can be left in the tumble dryer for multiple re-use.
With the Eco Laundry Ball, you never need to use chemical detergents again making this the ideal washing aid for families with young children, people with sensitive skin and allergies and anyone trying to be more green and environmentally friendly in their daily lives.
It comes with a small Eco Stain Remover and it is highly recommended to pre-treat stains before washing for effective cleaning.I am not much of a treat-er as all my toddler's clothes have some stain or the other and it will be time consuming to treat all clothes with the stain remover.
The laundry balls worked great for all whites, bed sheets and my everyday clothes.If you notice a stain, it is better to use the stain remover prior to washing. I am very satisfied with the results and the fact that it can last upto 60-90 loads is very good value for money.
The FatCatGreen Laundry and Dryer Ball Kit includes three Eco Laundry Balls, three refill packs, two Eco Dryer Balls, and one Stain Remover. The FatCatGreen Laundry and Dryer Ball kit retails for $59.95 and can be purchased at www.stuffjunction.com. Now on sale for $49.95!
1 lucky reader will have the chance to win 1 FatCatGreen Laundry and Dryer Ball Kit , right here on my blog!
Here's how you can win it:
- Follow my blog on GFC .
Additional entries ( 1 entry each, leave a comment)
- Like "Toddler Tales by Mommy" Facebook badge on my blog page ( upper right side bar)
- Become "Toddler Tales by Mommy"s friend on Facebook.
- Follow "Toddler Tales by Mommy" on Twitter.
- Follow on Networked blogs
- Become an email subscriber
This Giveaway is open to US & Canada until Jan 21, 2011.Random Generator will choose a winner and will be announced on Jan 22, 2011.
(Disclaimer: Thanks to Mango International Inc and the PR company for sending me the featured products for review purpose. I was not monetarily compensated for this review. Please note that the review was not influenced by the Sponsor in any way.All opinions expressed here are only my own.)