Blogstatic Extravganza: Fiesta Dinnerware ( R+G)


Ladies and Gentlemen! I present to you the finest and boldest dinnerware from  The Homer Laughlin China Co - Fiesta Dinnerware!

Homer Laughlin began making its iconic brand of Fiesta Dinnerware in 1936 and today remains to be the most collected brand of dinnerware.

So what do I love about Fiesta? Made in USA and most importantly lead free.Lead in paints, glazes, and pottery can leach out onto food. and can result in lead poisoning. Lead poisoning is very dangerous, especially to children, and can cause learning disabilities, IQ loss, brain dysfunction, and in some cases even death. Dishwasher, oven, and microwave safe , Fully vitrified lead-free china with a color glaze.

What more, their collection come in bold and lovable colors and exhibit style and quality.Here's a sneak peek into what they have to offer you:

No matter what you want to drink, go bold with these cups and mugs ! Love, love the happy colors!

Put all your bite-sized snacks into these fancy bowls and enjoy them.If you go with the small and medium, these are perfect for portion control!
I didn't forget their tableware! With the square plates, you can be the perfect hostess . I think square plates make any dish look more appetising! And coupled with these colors, I can whip up a quick dish and serve it in style.


I was looking through Fiesta Dinnerware and felt surrounded by a rainbow of colors and wanted a splash of colors for my home! Wasn't I excited to review Fiesta? Boy..I was! I was sent these 3 sisters .err..canisters! They are so pretty and look like 3 sisters ..lol. I chose my favorite colors in small ( Holds 1 Quart) , medium (Holds 2 Quart) and large size (Holds 3 Quart).


See how  comfortably they sit on my counter and it was interesting to note that the lid has a rubber lining that makes it air-tight to seal the freshness inside. They are pretty on the heavy side and I had to save it from my toddler! He was very taken by the bright colors :)

S- $42.99, M - $45.99, L - $51.99
 


These Cansiters can be used for a variety of things. I filled up 1 with almonds and now since they are right on the counter, I will remember to munch a few everyday. Canisters are great for ground coffee and spices as the aroma will be locked in. You can find several ways to use them.



You can buy these canisters as a set for $114.97 and yes you can mix colors!


And if you pick another item, you enjoy free ground shipping for purchases $125 or more!

Thanks to Fiesta Dinnerware  and the PR company, one lucky reader will have the opportunity to win 1 set of 3 canisters in small, medium and large size worth $140!

  • Giveaway for this Canister Set from Fiesta Dinnerware will go live on Jan 18, 2011. You can enter from Jan 18-22, 2011
So, look out and remember to enter at the Blogstatic Extravaganza!

(Disclaimer: Thanks to Fiesta Dinnerware and the PR company  for sending me the featured products for review purpose. I was not monetarily compensated for this review. Please note that the review was not influenced by the Sponsor in any way.All opinions expressed here are only my own.)

2 comments:

. said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog, what a cute blog template you have!
Hope
Don'tWorryBoutaThing!

Yani said...

Hi, thanks for following me at http://www.markhampenny.blogspot.com. I am now following you back!

Post a Comment