Review: " Talk of the Farm " and a trip to the Discovery Channel Store!

There are some things that you can never get bored with..the top 1 on my list would be Discovery Channel. Even as a child, I would watch hours of programs on Discovery Channel and my parents never said a thing as they knew I was not only watching but learning at the same time. Now as a young mom, I was super-excited to discover the Discovery Store filled with wonderful toys and games for children. How the heck did I not know it before?! Blame it on the busy life of being a mommy.But it is better late than never! 

Discovery Store sent me a wonderful educational toy for my bubbly little son for review. "Talk of the Farm" is a great combination of fun and learning.


It comes with a cute , little, red musical car and a bright and colorful play mat with "Buttercup Farm". It has all the elements necessary to have farm-adventure.There are musical notes at every section of the farm.
Can't wait to see what's inside!
Musical note
 Squeeze in some batteries and you are ready to go! When the car is on top of the musical note, the voice recording says where the car is - " Hey, you are at the chicken coop!".


 Now, what makes it a great toy? It is the "car" that draws my boy towards using this toy.Little boys like to ride their cars all around home and now he can go for a ride in the farm and he gets to learn new words and about the farm animals etc. It is perfect for 18 months + and I think it can be used until the love for cars last! I think my son will play with this interactive toy until he is 3-4 yrs.After that, the play mat will make a lovely wall-hanging in a child's room..yep..I like it so much! NOT passing it on!

I hope you are as happy as I am to discover The Discovery Store. And here's the latest scoop for you Christmas shoppers! Sit right at home in the comfort of your chair and pick a real special gift from Discovery Store.Wanna know why? Go grab a cookie while I give you the sweet news! 

Discovery Store is offering 60% off on toys and free shipping ( exclusions apply, see website for more details) . Whooo-hoooo! I love super-duper deals like this and go find out those toys eligible for free shipping and get the gift wrap ready!

I was enthralled to see that every toy was chosen and had the "discovery" touch to it. I would be willing to let my son do his toy shopping at the Discovery Store as I already love the collection and know that he will be learning while playing. Moreover what a great place to begin to discover many things! Here are some that caught my eyes while browsing:

 




Adults, kids, teens, seniors - will love and enjoy products from Discovery Store as a gift! Show them the nature and the serene beauty that surrounds it through these amazing DVDs.

All products can be purchased directly from the Discovery Store.Just click!

(Disclaimer: Thanks to Discovery Channel / Discovery Store for sending me the featured products for review purpose. I was not monetarily compensated for this review. Please note that the review was not influenced by the Sponsor in any way.All opinions expressed here are only my own.)

1 comments:

Post a Comment