Lily Organics ( Review)

Lily Organics is a company that produces Skin Care products with its own raw materials for their products that are made fresh every week. Lily Organics products are 100% natural and chemical free. I have never bothered to pay much attention to when and how my "moisturizer" is made. After I used Lily Organics product, I know the meaning of what they call "naturally beautiful skin". My skin has been smooth as a pebble without blemishes! Here's how Lily Organics defines a good quality product.

Determine if your skin care products meets the highest standards by these simple 6 questions.
  1. Do you get fabulous results?
  2. Are they free of ALL synthetic chemicals?
  3. Are they made fresh weekly?
  4. Are they handcrafted?
  5. Are the ingredients organic?
  6. Does the company have their own FDA inspected lab where they make all their own products and maintain the highest quality control?
 Lily Organics has the answer to a fine quality product.
  • To provide the best results we have to use the planet’s finest ingredients, that is why we:
  • Are SEED to SHELF™ to insure every step of quality!
  • Have our own certified organic farm
  • Make our products up fresh every week!
  • Harness and bottle the power of Mother Nature!
  • No synthetic chemicals—ever!
  • Package full size only in glass!
  • Guarantee our product will give you glowing skin and healthy results 
I had the opportunity to review these fabulous products from Lily Organics and they are really effective in what they promise to do. Nature at its best!
Balancing Facial Lotion .25 oz - $6.59

Balancing Facial Toner 1/2 oz - $4.39

Rejuvenating Enzyme Mask - .25 oz - $6.59
Seaweed Balancing Facial Cleanser - 1/2 oz $4.39
When I saw the small glass bottles in which they were packed, I thought that they were way too expensive for the tiny quantity. But once I used it, I realized that you need only a tiny bit of the product to give you the wonderful result. Since they are made with all natural ingredients, they are costlier than other brands. They are a bit expensive for everyday use but I may consider using it on and off, keeping in mind the cost.

You can buy Lily Organics products directly from their website.

(Disclaimer: Thanks to Lily Organics for sending me the featured product for review purpose. I was not monetarily compensated for this review. Please note that the review was not influenced by the Sponsor in any way.All opinions expressed here are only my own.)

1 comments:

Post a Comment