Ebeanstalk Review : Melissa & Doug Shape Sorting Clock

 " Expert-Selected Toys Matched to a Child's Development "

When I heard about ebeanstalk, I wasn't going to believe what I heard. I marched right on to ebeanstalk to find out for myself what was so special about this online store. I was impressed with my virtual window shopping experience as each click led me to an organized place filled with toys for children. It was more like I set off on a tour to a unknown land, shrugging off the need for a tour guide only to find later that once I had landed, every step was pre-planned and guided by an invisible team of experts who worked hard to make my tour meaningful. So if you remember my shout " Keep Learning Tall with ebeanstalk" , you probably have an idea of all the brilliant toys at ebeanstalk.

I am happy to share with you again in detail about this beautiful toy I received from ebeanstalk.
It is a Shape Sorting Clock by Melissa & Doug

The Shape Sorting Clock features brightly-colored numbers and shapes that fit in their proper place on the face of the clock. The hour and minute hand help your child learn to tell time the old fashioned way. No digital clock here. I am so happy to have this as my son can learn to tell time in the traditional way!  Wooden toys are durable and are the best to own.

Primary skills this toy develops are Education, Language and Dexterity.

ebeanstalk tested many shape sorters and their verdict is that this one is the best! First it will teach colors & shapes, then numbers and time telling.

After I opened the package, I found a little custom written instruction card. This card is written after the ebeanstalk review process is completed by the team of child-experts. No other site does this; not even close. ebeanstalk takes pride in being dedicated to providing the learning toys  and educational toys  that promote a child's development...and they go far beyond just toys. The mission at eBeanstalk is to "plant the seeds that help children grow" while making gift-giving easy and special. 

Here's their Happy Kid Guarantee  , " We are so confident in the toys we pick that if your toy is not age-appropriate or your child doesn't like the toy, return it to us within 30 days from the date of purchase for a refund" . Now that is something I call as a " continuous strive for excellence"!

 








My son has a lot of fun with it..He can say words like "hippopotamus" clearly, so he has been familiarizing with new shapes like "hexagon". I love toys that challenge a child's mind. This toy doesn't stop with the regular square and star shapes. This shape sorter introduces new shapes like Pentagon, Diamond, Octagon, Paralellogram etc. The toy has been identified as the best shape sorter as the experts know exactly at what age the brain of a 2-3 yr old develops the capacity to recognize more shapes and importance of toddlers being exposed continuously to new things. Never under-estimate a child's learning capacity!

I also like how the clock is divided into quarters to guide "time telling". This is a toy definitely chosen with the user in mind.


Have you ever been looking for perfect kids toys, but had to search through millions of toys before finding one that’s appropriate?  Or vice versa?  Ebeanstalk knows how frustrating that can be and have designed their website to make your shopping as easy as possible.  Not only do they provide the best baby and kids toys, but you can also search specifically for toys for 2 year olds or toys for 3 year olds.  Are you looking for the best toys for 4 year olds?  Not a problem!  At ebeanstalk you can find toys for kids as old as 12!

Now if you want to give a quality gift to a baby or an older child, just leave the "quality" part to the ebeanstalk experts.It has already been taken care of ! So just head over and click the age and voila, you will have the best gift ever!

(Disclaimer: Thanks to Ebeanstalk for sending me the featured product for review purpose. I was not monetarily compensated for this review. Please note that the review was not influenced by the Sponsor in any way.All opinions expressed here are only my own.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment