KJV Study Bible for Boys
Encouraging my son to read God's word is one of the things I try to put more effort and time into. Though he is little, he will learn the importance of how the scriptures can build Christ-like character in him as he grows. I was naturally excited when I found this strikingly beautiful ( it's funny how children often judge a book by its cover!) Bible for boys. It came in a very nice box and the cover of the Bible is beautiful.Any young boy who gets this will not take his eyes and hands off this Bible! It is the ever-famous King James Version ( it is always a pleasure to read KJV!) which comes along with other interesting features like:
- Book Introductions. Descriptive features that highlight contents of each book of the Bible.
- Good Morning, God. Brief devotionals tied to specific Bible passages that encourage children to read, think, and pray about their personal lives and relationships.
- Genuine Heroes and Heroines. Biographical sketches of persons whose lives and actions display traits boys and girls can admire and emulate.
- Men's World and Women's World. Details what life was like for men and women in Bible times.
- Be All You Can Be. Challenges boys and girls to act appropriately, make right decisions, and choose worthwhile values.
- Drawings, illustrations, and maps. Supplements to assist understanding of the Bible in proper context.
This Bible will be a perfect choice for a gift..no, not just a gift, it will make a royal gift for a 8-12 yr old boy ! My nephew will be getting this Bible this christmas.
If it didn't have the "Boys" on the cover, I would love to take this Bible with me to church and prayer meetings.It is light weight and has the perfect combination of scriptures in KJV, beautiful colored illustrations and other little details like I mentioned above. It is a study Bible for a little boy as it introduces the reader to a little bit more information on what he is reading. It can be an introduction to study Bibles.
Don't hesitate to trust me when I say that this will make a beautiful gift, just go ahead and buy it for that little boy! There is also the same study Bible in pink for that little princess!
You can buy it online from Baker publishing group for $23.99.
(Disclaimer: Thanks to Baker Publishing Group, I received a free copy of this book. I was not monetarily compensated for this review. Please note that the review was not influenced by the Sponsor in any way.All opinions expressed here are only my own.)