Winners!

Hello Ladies !

Excuse me for the delay in posting the winners. I am down with the flu and couldn't bring myself to do anything.

Here are the winners! Congratulations!

BPA Free Easy Lunch Boxes - Liz ( comment # 84)
Dr.Seuss : Wings and Things DVD - karasceviour ( comment # 25)
Beautiful Creatures CD : stacythemagnificentmommy ( comment # 3)

I will be emailing you today and please respond withing 48 hrs. If I do not hear from you by 48hrs, I will be choosing another winner.

ETA: I just realized that there are 2 more winners for the Beautiful Creatures CD giveaway!

Congratulations!

Beautiful Creatures CD : Leanne ( comment # 20) & Shanna ( comment # 14)




2 comments:

Liz said...

Woohoo! This will be perfect for my husband to take his lunch to work in! Just sent you an email to confirm. Thanks so much!!

Anonymous said...

congrats to the winners!!

Post a Comment