Daily Guideposts 2011: A Spirit- Lifting Devotional : Review

America's favorite devotional continues to inspire new generations

Guideposts is a non-profit organization that has products and services that inspire, encourage and uplift.Through magazines, books, a prayer network and outreach programs, Guideposts helps people connect their faith to their daily lives.

My dear brother had gifted me a beautiful Guideposts book which had a collection of very inspiring stories. I was in high-school and I couldn't have gotten a better gift! I loved every page and remember reading the stories over and over again.I was pleasantly surprised when I was given the opportunity to review "Daily Guideposts 2011: A Spirit- Lifting Devotional" . The author Andrew Attaway is a senior editor at Guideposts Books. This is his 14th year as the editor of Daily Guideposts


In this special 35th anniversary edition, you'll learn how simplifying your life can give you more room to love, share a harrowing journey from the darkness of depression back into the light, find healing for the heart in the heart of Africa and discover how a casual postcard helped a sorrowing widow discover a new and still growing love.

I am sure that I am going to enjoy every page of this devotional as I take in the essence, in just 5 minutes everyday.It is simple to read and I love to read a devotional when I take the bus to work.Every page has a scripture reading followed by a small true story.There is a short and sweet prayer in every page for 365 days.

This will even make a nice gift for someone you love ! Buy it from Guideposts for $ 15.95 or from Amazon for $13.59.

(Disclaimer: Thanks to Phenix Publicity for sending me the featured product for review purpose. I was not monetarily compensated for this review. Please note that the review was not influenced by the Sponsor in any way.All opinions expressed here are only my own.)

1 comments:

Linda Rae said...

Hi Esther,
I love Guide Posts and this looks like a great book. Thank you for the great description.
Blessings

Post a Comment